Recreation and Special Events
Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s has much to offer its residents and visitors. With annual festivals such as our Winter Carnival and Regatta Festival, there is also have a variety of events every month, including an Environment Fair, Community Awards, and celebrations of the holidays. Please check back as we are always coming up with new ways to celebrate living in this great town in this fantastic province!
What’s On This Season
Nominate between Sunday, April 24th and Friday, May 13th, 2022! Nominate for the 2022 Best of PCSP Awards, here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BestofPCSP
Save the Date: Registration will take place at 9:00am on Thursday, May 12th, 2022 via eServices for PCSP residents only. More info coming soon!
The 2022 Killick Coast Games will be taking place from August 21-26, 2022! The 2022 games will be hosted by the Towns of Pouch Cove, Bauline, and Flatrock at the Red Head Recreation Complex in Flatrock and the Satellite Road Recreation Complex in Pouch Cove.
The PCSP Library has re-opened to the public and there are a range of exciting programs and events taking place! Check out the library page for full details on all events.
Many of our programs require online registration and payment through eServices. If you are a resident and you have not yet used eServices to pay for a program in PCSP, you will be prompted to enter a “sign up key” the first time you use eServices. Please contact Joe Donkers, Accounting Technician, at 895-8000 (ext. 260) or [email protected] to receive your sign up key. If you are living in a rental property in PCSP and you are not the registered owner of the home, you will need to sign up as a guest account and you will not require a sign up key.
Events Throughout the Year
- Best of PCSP Community Awards (April)
- Canada Day (July)
- Community Breakfast with Santa (December)
- Community Clean Up (Year Round)
- Christmas Parade (December)
- Community Tree Lighting (December)
- Easter Party (Spring)
- Fall Family Festival (October)
- Guy Fawkes Night (November)
- Light It Up Green: Mental Health Week (May)
- Regatta Festival (July)
- Winter Carnival (February) – Rescheduled to March for 2022 Year
Expos and Fairs
- Bill Churchill Memorial Softball Tournament (September)
- Dory Dash 5km Road Race (July)
- Jersey Day in Canada (November)
- Killick Coast Games (Summer)
- Gingerbread Contest (December)
- Merry and Bright Contest (December)
- Property Beautification Awards (Summer)
- National Seniors Day (October)
- Regatta (Summer)
- St. Patrick’s Day Senior’s Social (Spring)
- Winter Carnival (Winter)
Parks & Facilities