2020 Event Details:
- The 2020 Winter Carnival guide is available to view online at the link above and it will be mailed to all households in Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s in early February 2020. Due to the closures related to the winter storm event and state of emergency in January, there have been some delays in the printing of the guide this year. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!
- February 14th – 22nd, 2020
- Sleigh Rides, Community Breakfast, St. John’s Edge Game, Bingo, Cards and More.
This annual event provides opportunities to people of all ages to get involved and enjoy social and recreation activities during the winter season at several different venues around the Town. Residents are invited to come out, have fun, and take in the cool crisp winter air. The week-long festival includes exciting events like the favorite community breakfast, card games, bingo, horse and sleigh rides and much more. It is guaranteed that there is something for everyone. Everyone is more than welcome to drop by any of the events to participate or observe the fun and activities being enjoyed by other groups.
Due to the delays caused by the recent winter weather events, there are some updates and new dates for Winter Carnival 2020 event registration outlined below:
- Youth 3 on 3 Ball Hockey Tournament
- New registration deadline: Wednesday, February 12th, 2020
- Email [email protected] to register your team!
- St. John’s Edge Game – Saturday, February 22nd, 2020
- Tickets will open for sale Friday, January 24th from 9:00am – 4:00pm and ticket sales will open again the following week, beginning on Monday, January 27th, daily from 9:00am-4:00pm. Tickets can be purchased by contacting Nicole Clark at [email protected] or 895-5662. Tickets will not be held without payments. Limited quantities available.
- Blankets for Beginners – Thursday, February 20th, 2020
- Registration will open on Friday, January 24th via eServices. For more information please contact Nicole Clark at 895-5662 or [email protected]
- Bic and the Ballpoints Concert – Saturday, February 15th, 2020
- Tickets go on sale Monday, January 27th at 10am (this date has not changed)
- Tickets will be available through eServices and a limited quantity will be available at the Town Office
- Girl Guides Event – Glo Dance
- K-3 at 6:30-7:30pm
- 4-6 at 7:45-8:45pm
- 7-9 at 9:00-10:00pm
- Wear white or bright colour to glow
- Admission $5
- Canteen Available
- Monte Carlo Night at Murray’s Pond Fishing and Country Club
- NEW DATE: Saturday, March 21st, 2020
Registration through eServices
Many of our programs require online registration and payment through eServices. If you are a resident and you have not yet used eServices to pay for a program in PCSP, you will be prompted to enter a “sign up key” the first time you use eServices. Please contact Joe Donkers, Accounting Technician, at 895-5666 or [email protected] to receive your sign up key. If you are living in a rental property in PCSP and you are not the registered owner of the home, you will need to sign up as a guest account and you will not require a sign up key.