Please call the Public Works office at 895-8000 x 228 for all general inquiries.
The Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s provides free tags to register all dogs in the town and we encourage all residents to avail of this service. Tags can be picked up at the Town Office during business hours, from 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
The Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s will post any missing pets on the town’s official Missing Pets page. The Town also shares missing or found pets on our social media channels to help reunite them with their owners. Please visit the Town’s Facebook Page and Twitter Channel for the latest updates.
Please call the Public Works office at 895-8000 x 228 or email [email protected] if you have a missing pet you would like assistance with locating or if you find a missing domestic animal.
If you are having issues with wildlife, please contact the Provincial Government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Policies & Regulations
- Provincial Animal Health and Protection Act
- Beehive Regulations (Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s )
- Feeding Wildlife Regulations (Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s)
- Injured or Deceased Domestic Animal Policy (Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s)
- Dog License and Pickup Fees in accordance with annual Tax Structure & Schedule of Fees
Animal Welfare Contacts
The Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s is pleased to offer two dog parks (small breed and large breed) at Voisey’s Brook Park. Further details can be found on the page below: