Regular Library Hours
- Tuesdays: 2pm – 7pm
- Wednesdays: 10am – 12pm, and 1pm – 5pm (closed for one hour between 12pm-1pm)
- Thursdays: 2pm – 5pm
There are a range of online programs and events ongoing, which are outlined below. Library patrons may also request books for curb-side pick up. To schedule a pick up, please email [email protected]
Library Events and Programs:
- New: Summer Reading Program!
- Click here to download the printable PDF of the image below.
- Reading Contest Winners
- Our January 2022 Kids Book BINGO Winner is: Abigail M! Congratulations!
- Our February 2022 Kids Book BINGO Winner is: Kinsley W! Congratulations!
- Our Easter Book BINGO Winner is Henry O (check out Henry’s adorable photo entry below!)
- Our World Book Day contest winner is Henry M! Congratulations!
- Our Novel Book BINGO for all ages Winner is Denise H! Congratulations!
- Family History Club
- The Family History Club meets monthly in the PCSP Library to discover and share heritage resources. Using archive information, book resources, and online tools, the group researches information pertaining to their family history and how to develop a family tree. Access to Ancestry Library Edition is also provided to all members to use while they are at club meetings. Support is provided by staff liaison, Julie Pomeroy, who works as the Town’s Heritage and Environment Coordinator. Members have the option to work both individually or as a group.
- Contact [email protected] for further details.
Location & Contact
- The Library entrance is located at the back entrance of the Town Hall, located at 1119 Thorburn Road. This entrance is also shared with Planning and Development.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 895-5662
The library is mirroring our guidelines for summer camp and the guidelines in place for schools when it comes to masks/passports.
There are two streams for the library (A. Programming, and B. General Entry) each with unique guidelines:
- A. Programming (Storytime, Tutoring, Events, etc.)
- 1. Masks are required for all those ages 5 and above for Library programming/events.
- 2. Vaccine passports ARE required for those wishing to attend Library programming/events.
- 3. All program/event registration takes place through eServices.
- B. General Entry (Checking out books, visit during open hours, etc.)
- 1. Masks are mandatory for all who are able to wear them. Based on the recent school guidelines all those in grades Kindergarten and above will have to wear a mask to enter, unless they cannot do so for medical reasons.
- 2. Vaccine passports ARE NOT required for general library entry.