There are a range of online programs and events ongoing, which are outlined below. Library patrons may also request books for curb-side pick up. To schedule a pick up, please email [email protected]
Library Events and Programs:
Storytime in the Library
Join us weekly at Storytime for a new theme, craft time, and reading with friends! Each week we will focus on participants creativity, movement and having fun with peers.
Registration for PCSP residents opens, Monday, April 3rd, 2023 at 9 am via eServices.
Laugh and Learn in the Library
Join us each week with a feature theme that participants will spend the morning engaged in activities to learn more about. The program is play based learning, that will see practice a colour, number, letter and animal each week. Registration opens for PCSP residents on Wednesday April 19th, 2023 at 9:00am via eServices. Non-resident registration will take place Friday April 21st, 2023, , at 9:00am should space allow. Drop ins are permitted for Playgroup program only. Classes require a minimum registration to proceed.
Learn more about the program here
- Family History Club
- The Family History Club meets monthly in the PCSP Library to discover and share heritage resources. Using archive information, book resources, and online tools, the group researches information pertaining to their family history and how to develop a family tree. Access to Ancestry Library Edition is also provided to all members to use while they are at club meetings. Support is provided by staff liaison, Julie Pomeroy, who works as the Town’s Heritage and Environment Coordinator. Members have the option to work both individually or as a group.
- Contact [email protected] for further details.
Location & Contact
- The Library entrance is located at the back entrance of the Town Hall, located at 1119 Thorburn Road. This entrance is also shared with Planning and Development.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 895-5662
The library is mirroring our guidelines for summer camp and the guidelines in place for schools when it comes to masking requirements.
There are two streams for the library (A. Programming and B. General Entry) each with unique guidelines
- A) Programming (Storytime, Tutoring, Events, etc.)
- Masks are not required but are encouraged for those ages 5 and above for Library programming/events.
- All program/event registration takes place through eServices.
- B) General Entry (Checking out books, visiting during open hours, etc.)
- Masks are not mandatory but encouraged for those ages 5 and above when visiting during open hours.
- Upon arrival to the library, ring the doorbell or call 895-5655 to be let in.
The library is mirroring our guidelines for summer camp and the guidelines in place for schools when it comes to masks/passports.
Please do not visit the library if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19. Stay safe!