NEW: Winter 2023 Library Hours
There are a range of online programs and events ongoing, which are outlined below. Library patrons may also request books for curb-side pick up. To schedule a pick up, please email [email protected]
Library Events and Programs:
Winter 2023 Storytime Details to be Released Soon!
- More fun Winter Library events to be released soon!
- Family History Club
- The Family History Club meets monthly in the PCSP Library to discover and share heritage resources. Using archive information, book resources, and online tools, the group researches information pertaining to their family history and how to develop a family tree. Access to Ancestry Library Edition is also provided to all members to use while they are at club meetings. Support is provided by staff liaison, Julie Pomeroy, who works as the Town’s Heritage and Environment Coordinator. Members have the option to work both individually or as a group.
- Contact [email protected] for further details.
Location & Contact
- The Library entrance is located at the back entrance of the Town Hall, located at 1119 Thorburn Road. This entrance is also shared with Planning and Development.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 895-5662
The library is mirroring our guidelines for summer camp and the guidelines in place for schools when it comes to masking requirements.
There are two streams for the library (A. Programming and B. General Entry) each with unique guidelines
- A) Programming (Storytime, Tutoring, Events, etc.)
- Masks are not required but are encouraged for those ages 5 and above for Library programming/events.
- All program/event registration takes place through eServices.
- B) General Entry (Checking out books, visiting during open hours, etc.)
- Masks are not mandatory but encouraged for those ages 5 and above when visiting during open hours.
- Upon arrival to the library, ring the doorbell or call 895-5655 to be let in.
The library is mirroring our guidelines for summer camp and the guidelines in place for schools when it comes to masks/passports.
Please do not visit the library if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19. Stay safe!