Santa Claus is coming to town! Starting at 2:00pm, the parade will travel from the St. Philip’s Marina to Rainbow Gully Park.
2022 Event Details:
- Date: Sunday, December 4th, 2022 (weather permitting)
- Time: Starting at 2:00pm
- Location: The parade will travel from the St. Philip’s Marina to Town Hall.
- Cost: FREE!
- Registration: No registration required!
Is your business or organization interested in walking in or entering a float in the parade? Contact our Recreation Coordinator Kyle at [email protected] for further information about how you can participate!
- There will be a sensory friendly zone in this year’s parade, which will be outlined on the map in yellow below. Please note, the sensory friendly zone will have no sirens, no flashing lights, and low volume music.
- Accessible parking spaces will be available at the PCSP Fire Hall at 1119 Thorburn Road – spaces are limited and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. Questions? Email Stacey at [email protected]
- We will be collecting letters for Santa along the route! Bring along your letter and we will ensure it makes its way to the North Pole.
- The parade will include a food drive from our local Girl Guides in support of both food banks servicing our local community, and the Northeast Avalon Food Banks. Donations of non-perishables or personal hygiene items will be accepted.
Please be aware of the route map, parking zones, and road closures for the day of the parade outlined below. Thorburn Road will be closed along the parade route beginning at 1:30pm on the day of the parade, with approximate closure end time of 3:30pm.