Santa Claus is coming to town! Starting at 2:00pm, the parade will travel from Holy Rosary Parish to the Royal Canadian Legion.
2021 Event Details:
- Date: Sunday, December 5th, 2021 (weather permitting)
- Time: Starting at 2:00pm
- Location: The parade will travel from Holy Rosary Parish to the Royal Canadian Legion
- Cost: FREE!
- Registration: No registration required!
Is your business or organization interested in walking in or entering a float in the parade? Contact our Recreation Coordinator Kyle at [email protected] for further information about how you can participate!
- There will be a sensory friendly zone in this year’s parade, which is outlined on the map below in yellow (near the beginning of the route). Please note, the sensory friendly zone will have no sirens, no flashing lights, and low volume music.
- Accessible parking spaces are available at the PCSP Fire Station on Portugal Cove Road. Spaces are limited and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- The PCSP Waves Girls Softball Team will be collecting letters for Santa along the route! Bring along your letter and the girls will ensure it makes its way to the North Pole.
- The parade will include a food drive from our local Girl Guides in support of both food banks servicing our local community, the Northeast Avalon Food Banks and The Pantry at the St. Lawrence Anglican Church. Donations of non-perishables or cash will be accepted.
- The Brookside Student Council will be collecting pet food items that will be donated to the SPCA.
Please be aware of the route map, parking zones, and road closures for the day of the parade outlined below. Road closures will be in effect from 1:30pm to 4:00pm.