Youth Adventure Camp
We are currently seeking applicants for Easter Camp Counsellors, Summer Camp Counsellors, Summer Programs Coordinator, and Day Camp Inclusion Counsellors.
Further details on each of these employment opportunities and the dates of employment can be found on the job descriptions, linked below. The deadline to apply for all of these positions is Friday, March 13th, 2020. For questions or further information, please contact Mike Stone, Recreation & Community Services Programs Coordinator by email at [email protected]
- Easter Camp Employment – Easter Camp Counsellors (Deadline to Apply is Friday, March 13th, 2020)
- Summer Camp Employment – Summer Programs Coordinator and Camp Counsellor Positions (Deadline to Apply is Friday, March 13th, 2020)
- Student Summer Employment – Day Camp Inclusion Counsellor (Deadline to Apply is Friday, March 13th, 2020)
Youth Adventure Camp offers a variety of fun and educational activities for youth ages 12 -15. Don’t miss out on this action-packed week of adventure and exploration.
Drop off and pick up times and locations will depend on the activities schedule for that day. A complete information package will be provided to each parent upon registration. Further details to come.
Limit of 30 children. (wait list will be available)
- 2020 Camp Dates: COMING SOON!
- Location: Voisey’s Brook Park
- Activities include : Overnight camping trip to Way Points, hiking East Coast Trail, kayaking, swimming and much more.
- Payment Information: Payments are to be made online at eServices by Visa/MasterCard. No cash or cheque.
For further information, please contact:
Nick Miller, Sports Coordinator
895-5661, [email protected]