New: August 2022 Wharf to Wharf Heritage Walking Tours
The Town and the Chamber of Commerce present “Wharf to Wharf” Heritage Walking Tour.
Join our summer tour guides for one of 6 days of guided tours through our Traditional Community zones to hear some of our Town history and stories!
- There are 2 separate tours. One in Portugal Cove and one in St. Philip’s.
- Portugal Cove tours will start at 10:00am and St. Philip’s tours will start at 1:00pm.
- Tuesday, August 16th
- Thursday, August 18th
- Saturday, August 20th
- Monday, August 22nd
- Wednesday, August 24th
- Friday, August 26th
- Tours are FREE!
- Registration now open via eServices
- Minimum of 2 people registered for tour to go ahead
- First 20 people to register receive a PCSP Live Local welcome gift!
Parking for the Portugal Cove tour is at the United Church on Portugal Cove Road. Parking for the St. Philip’s Tour is at the gravel parking area near the wharf on Thorpes Road.
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact:
or call 895-8000 ext. 229