Administration and Finance
The Administration & Finance Department operates under the direction of the Director of Financial & Administrative Operations. The Town Manager, Director of Financial & Administrative Operations, Town Clerk, Executive Assistant, Accounting Technician and the Administrative Support Clerks carry out the broad mandate of this department.
The Administration & Finance Department’s major responsibilities include:
- Support to Council through research and recommendations, including planning sessions to determine future priorities of Council
- Regular financial updates for Council, and ensuring adherence to budget.
- Carry out tax collection policy
- Tax and property assessments
- Coordination of all Town departments
- Compilation of the annual budget
- Oversee staffing matters, and monitor adherence to the union contract and management policy
- Long-term and fiscal and strategic planning
- General administration of the municipal office
For further information on Administration and Finance in PCSP, visit: