Administration and Finance
The Administration & Finance Department operates under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). The CAO, Town Clerk, Accounting Technicians and the Administrative Support Clerks carry out the broad mandate of this department.
The Administration & Finance Department’s major responsibilities include:
- Support to Council through research and recommendations, including planning sessions to determine future priorities of Council.
- Regular financial updates for Council, and ensuring adherence to budget.
- Carry out tax collection policy.
- Tax and property assessments.
- Coordination of all Town departments.
- Compilation of the annual budget.
- Oversee staffing matters, and monitor adherence to the union contract and management policy.
- Long-term and fiscal and strategic planning.
- General administration of the municipal office.
For further information on Administration and Finance in PCSP, visit: