Ice Skating Rink
The use of the Ice Skating Rink is weather permitting and there are a series of guidelines that all users must follow, outlined below:
- Use at own risk, site not monitored
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- All skaters are required to wear a certified skating/hockey helmet, no bicycle helmets
- Recommended no more than 20 persons on ice surface at a time
- Adaptive skating equipment and proper skating aids (click for proper skating aid image) are permitted, no use of chairs or pylons
- Users must follow all Public Health Guidelines
- Persons are encouraged to share use of the ice surface and be respectful of time for others
- No hockey permitted, for general skating purposes
- The Town is not responsible for any loss, damages or injury
- No pets allowed
- In case of Emergency please call 9-1-1, damages please call 895-8000
All participants are asked to follow the outline guidelines for the safety of everyone on and around the ice surface. The area is unsupervised. All skaters and spectators are using the rinks or near the rinks are at their own risk. There is no access to buildings/washrooms. Bleachers available on site.
Are you interested in helping maintain the rink? Contact [email protected] to learn more!