2021 Dory Dash Road Race Overview:
We are excited to welcome runners and walkers to join us for the 2021 Virtual Dory Dash 5km race!
- Register as an individual or as a team of 3
- Registration is $10 per person
- Complete your 5km anywhere you choose, track it using your favourite fitness tracker app, and make sure to take a picture or screenshot of your route and time to send us your entry
- Complete your face between Sunday, August 22nd and Sunday, August 29th, 2021
- To register, contact Recreation Coordinator Kyle McGuirk at [email protected] or call 895-8000 ext. 233
The Dory Dash takes place as a part of the 2021 Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s Regatta Festival. Further details can be found on the Regatta Festival page, linked below.
2020 Dory Dash Road Race Overview:
Congratulations to all participants in the 2020 Virtual Dory Dash – 50km Challenge!
- Participants ran the Tely Ten three times + some extra KM (it’s 16.0 KM)
- Participants ran a marathon distance + extra KM (42.2KM)
- Participants ran nearly the distance of the entire Killick Coast from Portugal Cove – St. Philip’s to Bauline
- YOU DID AWESOME!!!
- Congratulations to Allyson Jones – who completed the fastest time for 50km in four hours and fifteen minutes!
- The longest distance at once was 30km
- The fastest team completed in five hours and thirty one minutes