Virtual Fitness Registration Postponed to Tomorrow (March 17th)
Due to unforeseen technical issues with our service provider, registration for our Virtual Fitness Classes this week has been rescheduled to tomorrow, Wednesday, March 17th beginning at 9:00am.
There is a limit of 90 participants. To register, participants must have their own account created and complete the waiver prior to checking out online.
Classes will take place via Zoom, once you have registered staff will follow up with a zoom access code and password to login. Zoom is a free video software that you can download on a device.
Thank you for your patience and understanding! If you have any further questions, please contact our Recreation Coordinator at [email protected]
Detailed Class Information:
- Adult Fitness
- Date: Wednesday March 17th at 6pm to 7pm
- Recommended Equipment: Small weights (or you can DIY and use something like cans of soup!), a mat, and a resistance tube if you have one.
- Date: Wednesday March 17th at 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: No equipment required!
- Date: Thursday March 18th at 6pm to 7pm
- Recommended Equipment: Yoga mat
- Date: Thursday March 18th at 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: Wooden spoons preferred, but plastic spoons would work too.