Free Virtual Fitness Classes on March 17 & 18
Our first week of at-home virtual fitness classes was such a success, we are continuing with 4 more classes on March 17th and 18th, 2021!
Registration will open through eServices at 9:00am on Tuesday, March 16th for residents and Wednesday, March 17th for non-residents. There is a limit of 90 participants. To register, participants must have their own account created and complete the waiver prior to checking out online.
Detailed Class Information:
- Adult Fitness
- Date: Wednesday March 17th at 6pm to 7pm
- Recommended Equipment: Small weights (or you can DIY and use something like cans of soup!), a mat, and a resistance tube if you have one.
- Date:Wednesday March 17th at 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: No equipment required!
- Date: Thursday March 18th at 6pm to 7pm
- Recommended Equipment: Yoga mat
- Date: Thursday March 18th at 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: Wooden spoons preferred, but plastic spoons would work too.
For more great ideas on how you and your family be active at home, check out our Recreation @ Home page: