Regular Council Meeting – Tuesday, June 28th, 2022
As of May 31st, 2022, the Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s is re-opening Council Chambers to the public for in-person council meeting attendance, with limited capacity. The chambers can accommodate 10 socially distanced people without masks while sitting.
Those wishing to attend our Public Council Meetings can do so:
- Pre-register via eServices to attend in person (a maximum of 10 in-person attendees will be permitted at this time, registration is via eServices on a first come, first served basis. Drop-ins are only permitted if registration is not full).
- We will continue to offer virtual attendance at Public Council Meetings. (Further details on virtual sign in are below. Visit the following link to attend virtually: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83378401222)
- For those unable to attend either virtually or in person at the live meeting time, audio recordings are available following the meeting on our website.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Heather Coughlan at [email protected]
The schedule of all upcoming meetings can be found here:
A Q&A session will be held immediately after the Council meeting where residents can ask questions to Council. Please note as per ATIPPA, 2015 legislation, Council would like to advise the public that your Zoom screen name may appear on the screen when your device’s audio is engaged, i.e. while asking Council a question.
How to connect
- To access the meeting by Computer, Tablet, or Mobile Device, click the following link:
- When prompted, please download Zoom to your device prior to the meeting if you don’t already have the program.
- You can also phone in from your landline phone or mobile phone by dialling 1 855 703 8985 (Toll Free) and entering the Webinar ID: 833 7840 1222
- If you have questions or need assistance connecting to the meeting, please contact Town Clerk, Claudine Murray, at [email protected]
Notes on the Meeting
During the regular Council meeting all virtual audience members will be muted. Once the meeting is over you will be unmuted during our regular after session question and answer period. Please note that the meeting will be recorded and accessible for public viewing afterwards through YouTube.
The meeting agenda can be found through our CivicWeb Portal at the following link: