Camp Whaddya’ At!
We are currently seeking applicants for Easter Camp Counsellors, Summer Camp Counsellors, Summer Programs Coordinator, and Day Camp Inclusion Counsellors.
Further details on each of these employment opportunities and the dates of employment can be found on the job descriptions, linked below. The deadline to apply for all of these positions is Friday, March 13th, 2020. For questions or further information, please contact Mike Stone, Recreation & Community Services Programs Coordinator by email at [email protected]
- Easter Camp Employment – Easter Camp Counsellors (Deadline to Apply is Friday, March 13th, 2020)
- Summer Camp Employment – Summer Programs Coordinator and Camp Counsellor Positions (Deadline to Apply is Friday, March 13th, 2020)
- Student Summer Employment – Day Camp Inclusion Counsellor (Deadline to Apply is Friday, March 13th, 2020)
Camp Whaddya’ At! is a full week of fun and educational activities for children ages 7-12 (born from 2008-2013). It’s a great way to spend their summer holidays and enjoy exciting adventures, outdoor quests, summer music and drama activities, games, swimming, field trips and more!
- Camp runs Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. (Early drop off and late pick can be requested – 8:ooam to 5:00pm)
- Registration dates for 2020 TBA – Check back soon!
For children born in 2014-2015, we offer Camp Little Gaffers. For further information about this camp click here.
We also offer Youth Adventure Camp for youth ages 12-15, to find out further information about this camp click here.