“Trunk or Treat” Event Set For October 29th, 2022
The Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s is delighted to announce that we will be hosting a Trunk or Treat event with support from the local business community on Saturday, October 29th, 2022 in the Beachy Cove Elementary Parking Lot.
The event will take place from 1pm to 4pm, and the cost to attend is $2.00 per child. All proceeds from this event will support our local food banks! Attendees are encouraged to also bring along a non-perishable food bank item to donate at the gate.
Registration will open to PCSP residents on Wednesday, October 19th at 9am and if spaces allow, Friday, October 21st at 9am for non-residents. Registration will take place via eServices.
When registering, ensure you select the correct number of children you will have in your car and the correct time slot you wish to attend! Please only register for ONE time slot. There will be 3 time slots to choose from, outlined below:
- Time Slot #1: 1:00pm to 1:45pm
- Time Slot #2: 2:00pm to 2:45pm
- Time Slot #3: 3:00pm to 3:45pm
In each time-slot, those registered will come in their costumes with their bags and collect all sorts of treats from decorated trunks that will be parked all around the school!
- Choose a time slot on the events page
- Drop down the ticket type box to choose number of participants that are coming in your vehicle who are “Trunk or Treating” (this is not for guardians attending)
- (Example. Franken Stein is coming as a guardian with three participants, the ticket drop down should be set to three)
- Only add one person on your account to the cart. This will reflect the correct fees. Then proceed to your cart and check out.
- Only one person is required to be added to the cart, not each person attending.
If you have questions about this event, please reach out to Recreation Coordinator, Stacey Hanlon, at [email protected]