New Grocery Getters Program in PCSP
his program is a partnership between the Town’s Inclusion Committee and the Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s Lions Club to help those in the community avail of necessities during this time. If you need help getting grocery items that can be ordered via a local community business listed below, we can help!
How to Register:
- Contact Nicole Clark at [email protected] or 895-5662.
- You will be given the earliest time slot available for delivery.
- Contact one of the stores listed to complete your order and make payment.
- Delivery dates include: Wednesday March 10th, Friday March 12th, Monday March 15th, Wednesday March 17th, and Friday March 19th.
- Orders MUST be a minimum of $25 (some exceptions apply).
- There is no alcohol, tobacco or lottery products permitted in the order.
- Payment must be completed for pick up to occur.
- On your pick up day, the items will be placed on your step for contactless delivery.
- Someone in the household must be able to bring the items inside.
- Delivery will be available as space permits.
Business Options Include:
- Country General Store
- Elaine’s Convenience
- Kitchen Sink
- PJ’s Convenience
- Sharpe’s General Store
- Tilt House Bakery
- Whale’s Back Convenience
Contact information for each of these stores is available through our online business directory: