Lights on at Town Softball Fields for Evening Walkers
Update: Monday, March 21st, 2022
The lights will be on at Voisey’s Brook Softball Field walking track and Rainbow Gully Softball Field walking track each night, Monday-Friday, this week (March 21st – March 25th, 2022) weather permitting during the time period of 7pm to 9pm.
Please check back to our website for updates on any weather related changes or cancellations to the lighting schedule.
Original Article: Monday, January 17th, 2022
We are excited to offer residents a new way to get outside for some evening movement this winter! Beginning today, Monday, January 17th, 2022, the lights at the Voisey’s Brook Park Softball Field and the Rainbow Gully Park Softball Field will be on from 5pm to 9pm so that the field track is lit for walkers to safely enjoy.
The lights will be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week weather permitting during the time period of 5pm to 9pm. Please check back to our website for updates on any weather related changes or cancellations to the lighting schedule.
There are several rules all walkers must follow when using either softball field walking track:
- Field Conditions are not monitored or maintained – Use at own risk
- Walk in a clockwise direction
- Enter and exit via the gate indicated on the map, one bubble at a time
- Parking is only permitted in the designated spaces indicated on the map
- Keep physically distanced from other bubbles at all times
- Dogs are allowed on the fields at this time, but MUST be on a leash and pet waste MUST be picked up by owner
We hope you enjoy the winter evenings outside in PCSP! If you have any further questions please contact: [email protected]