Fall Library Program Spaces Available
Our Library has a range of programs taking place this fall! There are currently openings for both our Tutoring Program and the Paws for Stories Program.
- The following space are available for Fall 2019 tutoring:
- Tuesdays 4:00 – 4:45pm
- All Other Subjects:
- Mondays and Wednesdays 3:15 – 4:00pm
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays 4:00 – 4:45pm
- If you’re interested in registering for tutoring, please contact our Librarian at [email protected]
Paws for Stories:
- The following spaces are available for the Paws for Stories session starting on October 29th, 2019
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm, 6:45pm, or 7:15pm
- Paws 4 Stories is a unique and free program for reluctant readers. With the comfort and company of a therapy dog, participants read aloud and practice their speaking skills.
- This programs takes place in 6-week sessions throughout the year. Pre-registration is required, and readers will be given a 15-minute scheduled time session.
- If you’re interested in learning more or registering for the Paws 4 Stories program, please contact our Librarian at [email protected]
For further details on all our Library programs, visit: