Community Skate on January 31st
Update: January 15th at 10:15am
The Community Skate is now sold out. If you are interested in attending in case spaces become available, please add yourself to the wait list through eServices. Thanks to everyone for their interest and we look forward to a fun skate!
Join us for a fun winter activity with the whole family: a Community Skate at Jack Byrne Arena! This event takes place on Sunday, January 31st, 2021 from 4:30pm – 5:20pm. Doors will open at 4:15pm, participants are asked to leave immediately following the skate. Participants are asked to enter via Door A (Torbay Rd side of building).
- This is a FREE event, but pre-registration through eServices is required. Attendees are asked to bring along a non-perishable food bank donation to the skate.
- Registration opens for residents of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s on Friday, January 15th
- If space is available, registration for non-residents will open on Wednesday, January 20th
- A waitlist will be available once the session is sold out
- Everyone attending must be registered. Please ensure that your eServices account is up to date and a sub-account is created for each member of your family.
- Once the event opens:
- Add participants to your cart.
- Cart check out – agree to terms and conditions of the Town, choose pay later, finish checking out.
ALL skaters must wear a helmet. Masks must be worn upon entry to the arena, and can be removed when ready to go on ice surface. Covid-19 screening questions will be required before entering the building. Dressing areas will be identified at the arena.