2021 Tax Payment Information
Effective Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 the Town Hall will be closed to the public for the next two weeks. We encourage all residents to make alternative arrangements to pay their 2021 Residential Property Tax. The deadline to pay your municipal taxes is March 31, 2021.
Tax bills were sent out during the week January 25-29th, 2021. The invoices are currently available for viewing through eServices on the Town website.
If you have a payment plan in place, you can expect payments to be made on the regular payment date.
There are several ways you can currently pay taxes:
- Internet Banking – Bill Payments: Payments are accepted through online banking by adding the Town of Portugal Cove – St. Philip’s as a payee on your banking website and quoting the account number found on your tax bill. You are eligible to receive the discount if you use this method. (Tip: When searching for the town as a payee, use the search term “Portugal Cove”.)
- Mail in Cheque: Residents can mail a cheque directly to the Town at 1119 Thorburn Rd, Portugal Cove – St. Philip’s, NL, A1M 1T6. Be sure to include your account number with your payment. You are eligible to receive the discount if you use this method.
- Credit Card through eServices: Payments can be received using your credit card on the Town’s website through the eServices. Here is the link to the eServices website:https://pcsp.ws.townsuite.com/login
If you have not registered, you’ll need a sign-up key, which can be found on your tax bill. Please note you will not receive the discount if you use this method.
- Credit Card By Phone: Residents can also make credit card payments or arrangements by calling 709-895-8000. Please note you will not receive the discount if you use this method.
- Pre-Authorized Debit: Interest-free payment plans can also be set-up using pre-authorized debit. Please fill out the form here and email to the town office at [email protected]. Please note you will not receive the discount if you use this method, unless set up to be paid in full by March 31st.
Please contact the town office at 895-8000 or [email protected] if you have any questions or require further support.