Small Business Week – October 18th to 23rd, 2021
The PCSP Chamber of Commerce and Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s are pleased to present: Small Business Week!
From October 18th to 23rd, 2021, join us for a week of exciting events and opportunities for everyone. With 8 events planned, there’s something for every type of employer and employees to learn from! This comes but once/year, so RSVP soon to be guaranteed a seat!
- Monday, October 18th: Kick-Off Breakfast & Digital Marketing 101
- Tuesday, October 19th: First Light Indigenous Cultural Diversity Training; Funding Assistance Panel & Re-Discovering Customer Service
- Wednesday, October 20th: Various workshops held at the Torbay Rec Centre
- Thursday, October 21st: The Company You Keep feat. Carl Dymond of the Dymond Group
- Friday, October 22nd: State of the District Luncheon
All details found via this link:
Visit the Facebook event for Small Business Week, here: