New Schedule of Council Meetings for Fall 2022
At the most recent Council Meeting, which took place on August 23rd, 2022, a change in council meeting schedule came into effect.
For the remainder of the year, council will hold public council meetings on a revised schedule. The next council meeting is set to take place on Tuesday, September 20th, 2022.
On the calendar below, the following key applies:
- Purple Squares are Public Council Meetings
- Green Squares are Standing Committee Meetings
- Red Circles are Holidays
How to Attend a Council Meeting:
The Town of Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s has re-opened Council Chambers to the public for in-person council meeting attendance, with limited capacity. The chambers can accommodate 10 socially distanced people without masks while sitting.
Those wishing to attend our Public Council Meetings can do so:
- Pre-register via eServices to attend in person (a maximum of 10 in-person attendees will be permitted at this time, registration is via eServices on a first come, first served basis. Drop-ins are only permitted if registration is not full).
- We will continue to offer virtual attendance at Public Council Meetings. (Further details on virtual sign in are below. Visit the following link to attend virtually: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83378401222)
- For those unable to attend either virtually or in person at the live meeting time, audio recordings are available following the meeting on our website.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Town Clerk at [email protected] with the council meeting date and number of people requesting to attend.
Meeting Schedule and Minutes:
The schedule of all upcoming meetings and further information can be found at the page linked below.
To learn more about our Town Council representatives in Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s, please visit: