Last Day to Register for High Five Training
Today is the last day to register for the High Five training in Youth Professional Development Week in PCSP.
Please note, today is the deadline for High Five only. Registration for both Standard First Aid and Outdoor Skills will remain open.
All questions can be directed to Kyle McGuirk, Recreation Coordinator, at [email protected] or by calling 895-8000 ext. 233.
- When: Tuesday, April 19th, 2022
- Course Length and Time: 4.5 hours, 8:30am – 1:00pm
- Where: Virtual at Home, each participant will need access to a device with camera and speaker
- Program Cost: $30
- Hosted By: High Five Recreation Newfoundland and Labrador Instructor
- Registration: The final day to register is Wednesday, April 13th! Registration is open via eServices.
The Principles of Healthy Child Development (PHCD) is a 4-hour training that equips front-line leaders (anyone working with children aged 4 to 12) with the tools to immediately enhance the quality of their programs. The training provides valuable information, resources, and techniques to ensure that each child’s social, emotional, and cognitive needs are met. Learn more on the High Five website, here.
Further details on all our Youth Professional Development Week sessions can be found here: