Free Virtual Fitness Classes
We are excited to announce a new at-home activity for our residents: FREE Virtual Fitness Classes!
Registration is open through eServices. There is a limit of 90 participants. To register, participants must have their own account created and complete the waiver prior to checking out online.
Detailed Class Information:
- Adult Fitness
- Date: Tuesday March 2nd, 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: Small weights (or you can DIY and use something like cans of soup!), a mat, and a resistance tube if you have one.
- Date: Tuesday March 2nd, 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Recommended Equipment: No equipment required!
- Date: Wednesday March 3rd, 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: Wooden spoons preferred, but plastic spoons would work too.
- Date: Thursday March 4th, 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: Yoga mat
For more great ideas on how you and your family be active at home, check out our Recreation @ Home page: