Free Virtual Fitness Classes
We are excited to announce a new at-home activity for our residents: FREE Virtual Fitness Classes!
Registration is open through eServices. There is a limit of 90 participants. To register, participants must have their own account created and complete the waiver prior to checking out online.
Classes will take place via Zoom, once you have registered staff will follow up with a zoom access code and password to login. Zoom is a free video software that you can download on a device.
Detailed Class Information:
- Adult Fitness
- Date: Tuesday March 2nd, 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: Small weights (or you can DIY and use something like cans of soup!), a mat, and a resistance tube if you have one.
- Date: Tuesday March 2nd, 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Recommended Equipment: No equipment required!
- Date: Wednesday March 3rd, 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: Wooden spoons preferred, but plastic spoons would work too.
- Date: Thursday March 4th, 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Recommended Equipment: Yoga mat
For more great ideas on how you and your family be active at home, check out our Recreation @ Home page: