Older Adult Fitness
NOTICE: Due to ongoing concerns related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) all Town facilities are closed to the public. This includes the Town Hall, Recreation Centre, Library and Park Huts. We have also made the difficult decision to temporarily postpone all upcoming recreation programs in Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s.
This includes Easter Camp, Easter Scavenger Hunt, Spring Fitness, Babysitting Course, and Stay Safe at Home Course. Updates on new rescheduled dates for these programs will be posted as soon as they become available.
For our most current updates and advisories on COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please visit the page linked below:
Notice for Spring 2020:
- Older Adult Fitness will be going ahead in Spring 2020 pending instructor availability. We are currently seeking a fitness instructor for this class. The job advertisement can be viewed here.
- For further information, call Mike Stone at 895-5671 or email [email protected]
Winter 2020 Schedule:
- Time: Mondays and Thursdays from 9:30am – 10:30am
- Location: Rec Centre
- Runs January 13th to March 26th, 2020
- Cost: $30 for all 20 classes
- Limit of 35 participants
Registration opens on January 6th, 2020. Register online through eServices.
For further information, call Mike Stone at 895-5671 or email [email protected]
Try out one of our many exciting classes and courses in Portugal Cove-St. Philip’s! There’s something for people of all ages and abilities in our Town. Classes range from Yoga, to Zumba, to Seniors Sit n Fit, and lots more. Here’s what’s on this season:
- Seniors Sit n Fit
- Gentle Chair Yoga
- Older Adult Fitness
- Painting With a Purpose
- PCSP Playgroup