Opportunity for Students: Babysitting Course
The Town of Portugal Cove – St. Philip’s in partnership with the Canadian Red Cross has an exciting opportunity for student residents! Students who are turning 11 in 2023 – 16 years old, can receive their Babysitting certification on their PD Day with our Babysitting program ☑️
Join us on Monday, March 13th, 2023 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm at the PCSP Recreation Centre for this one day course. Interested participants can register via eServices on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2023 at 9 am and Non- resident registration opens Friday, February 24th, 2023 if space allows. Participants are asked to complete the Babysitting Release form and Participant form by March 8th, 2023.
Some reminders for course day:
- Wear comfortable clothing & footwear to participate in various activities.
- Bring your own lunch (allergy notices will be sent prior to). Snacks will be provided.
- Participants should bring a standard sized doll or stuffed bear to use during some of the activities. (there will be a limited quantity on site)
- Complete the Babysitting Release form and Participant form by March 8th, 2023
- Minimum number required for course
Download the Babysitting Release form and Participant form here
Questions? Contact Stacey at [email protected]