Mummers Festival Parade
Saturday, December 9
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Scuff ‘n’ Scoff
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Bad Weather plan ‘B’
If the weather is really bad, Parade Day events will happen Sunday, December 10
Same time. Same place.
Check our website at 9am on Dec. 9 for updates on postponement.
The fine streets of St. John’s, NL
Parade and Rig Up starts at:
25 Buckmaster’s Circle
Parade ends at:
Bishop Abraham Elementary
196 Pennywell Road
There is limited parking at Buckmasters Circle Recreation Centre and adjacent on-street parking.
There is NO parking available at Bishop Abraham Elementary.
Rules & Safety
1. Our INFORMATION DESK is located inside the Buckmaster’s Circle Recreation Centre. If you have any questions, lost and found concerns, or other needs on Parade Day, please visit us.
2. St. John Ambulance will be at the Parade for any medical emergencies. They wear bright yellow coloured, clearly labeled jackets and work in a team. They will be walking at the end of the Parade and located outside by the School gym entrance before and after the Parade.
3. The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary will be driving their vehicles at the beginning and end of the Parade. Please stay within their bounds.
4. Wear a disguise! We don’t wanna see your face ’round here so cover up! Come to the Rig Up if you want to create a disguise on the spot!
5. Advertising, promotions, and give-aways are not permitted. Mummers are experts at the art of disguise so there’s no need to reveal who you are.
6. This is a walking parade. Motorized vehicles are not allowed.